Terms and Conditions
All Deposits paid are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
- A NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required (for each course you enroll in,) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date within a 12-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all Fees from the original enrolment have been paid.
- All Course Fees must be paid by week 5. Funds not paid by week 5 will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and decide to withdraw from the course, full payment must be completed within 7 days of withdrawal.
- Paintbox Cosmetics Pty Ltd Trading as Elite Makeup and Hair Academy reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted 7 days before class starting any payments or deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, this course can be moved to another date within a 12-month period.
- If you do not attend the first day of your course without any prior notice provided, all deposits and payments are non-refundable. Deferrals will not be accepted under this circumstance. Your enrollment will be withdrawn from Elite Hair and Makeup Academy.
- 7 days will be given to allow for deferral or confirmation of attendance for the remainder of the course. If there is no communication received from the student within the specified 7 day period, all deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- Closed-toe shoes must always be worn during class time.
- No Certificate will be issued to students who have not completed at least 80% of the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Deferrals of courses enrolled rest on the Director's discretion and deferral request to be submitted in writing. You may only defer the course once.
- Individually, each class is worth a total of $200. This total is inclusive of training, administration costs and facilities.
i. Evening Classes 6 pm - 9 pm equates to one class.
ii.Daytime Classes 10am - 4:30pm equates to two classes
10. Four missed classes may be rescheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course only. If a student missed 4 or more classes, they will be required to re-enroll and complete the course, which will result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
11. All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.