The Elite Makeup Course
2020 Course Dates
ESSENTIALS: Saturday 31st October: Every Saturday 10-4.30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS
ADVANCED: TBA 2021 dates
ESSENTIALS: Monday 16th November+ Tuesday 17th November: Every Monday + Tuesday for 3 weeks 11am-5.00pm
ADVANCED: Tuesday 1st November + Monday 7th December: Every Monday + Tuesday for 3 weeks 11am-5.00pm
ESSENTIALS: Friday 20th November: Every Friday 10-4.00pm for 5 weeks
ADVANCED: TBA 2021 Dates
Course Duration : 20 weeks studio work
All Course Dates are subject to change and postpone to further dates Due to restrictions with Covid-19.
The 20 week course starts with 10 weeks of Make-up Artist Essentials during the evenings from 6pm -9pm. Then on completion of Make-up Artist Essentials, you commence 10 weeks of the Advanced Makeup Techniques component of the course
This course combines Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion & Advanced Makeup for Editorial, Bridal and Media. For students who want a career in the makeup industry this is the complete course for you.
- We provide all makeup for you to use during class time – you will only need to purchase the equipment kit which is yours to keep.
- Make-up kits can be purchased during and after your course
Please see each individual course listing for the full description of topics covered.
Tuition fee: $2,290.00 + $495 Makeup Artist Essentials Kit
Elite Makeup & Essential Kit : $495.00
Elite Makeup & Essential Kit MUST be paid by week 1 – Valued at $1,146.00, this kit includes a professional 16 Piece Paintbox Brush Set, Tool Belt, Elite Clear Organiser Bag, Black Mascara, Mascara Wands, Lip Wands, 250ml Vegan Brush Cleaner, Mixing Palette, 4 Packs Of Bulk Lashes, Wipes, Kett sample set of 6 foundation, Blondes to Brunette Brow Palette, Pallete New York, Paint Pot Black, Kohl Pencil, Lip Liner, Full Coverage Palette and the Lip Trio Palette. You can view the Makeup Artist Essentials Kit here.
Additional Optional Airbrush Kit = $320, including airbrush gun, compressor.
This includes photographer, professional models, and photo editing
Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 230 882. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we email you our banking details. Our banking details can only be obtained by CALLING our office on 1300 230 882
If you want to enroll into 1 or 2 workshops only please call us on 1300 230 882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – to enroll you in separately.
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Makeup Artist Essentials Kit if not purchased prior
OPTION 2 – Tuition fees can be paid off over a 8 week payment plan. Pay for first payment of tuition + $170 Kit on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 8. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY. Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
Terms and Conditions :
- A NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $600 is required (for each course you enroll in,) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date within a 12-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all Fees from the original enrolment have been paid.
- All Course Fees must be paid by week 5. Funds not paid by week 5 will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and decide to withdraw from the course, full payment must be completed within 7 days of withdrawal.
- Paintbox Cosmetics Pty Ltd Trading as Elite Makeup and Hair Academy reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted 7 days before class starting any payments or deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, this course can be moved to another date within a 12-month period.
- Closed-toe shoes must always be worn during class time.
- No Certificate will be issued to students who have not completed at least 80% of the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Deferrals of courses enrolled rest on the Director’s discretion and deferral request to be submitted in writing.
- Individually, each class is worth a total of $200. This total is inclusive of training, administration costs and facilities.
i. Evening Classes 6 pm – 9 pm equates to one class.
ii.Daytime Classes 10am – 4:30pm equates to two classes
10. Four missed classes may be rescheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course only. If a student missed 4 or more classes, the will be required to re-enroll and complete the course, which will result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
11. All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.