The Elite Makeup Course
2017 Course Dates
Saturday 18th March 2017 – 10am-4:30pm – Every Saturday for 10 weeks Monday 29th May 2017 – 6pm -9pm – Every Monday night for 20 weeks Saturday 17th June 2017 – 10am-4:30pm – Every Saturday for 10 weeks
- Sunday 8th October 2017: Every Sunday 10am-4:30pm for 10 weeks EXPRESS – (Sunday 8th October-Sunday 5th November – Essentials | Sunday 19th November -17th December – Advanced)
- Tuesday 3rd October 2017: Every Tuesday for 10 weeks ESSENTIALS | Wednesday 7th February 2018: Every Wednesday for 10 weeks
- Saturday 18th November 2017: Every Saturday 10am-4:30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS | Wednesday 7th February 2018: Every Wednesday for 10 weeks
2018 Course Dates
- Monday 5th February 2018: Every Monday 6pm-9pm for 20 weeks
- Saturday 3rd February 2018: Every Saturday 10am-4:30pm for 10 weeks EXPRESS
- *Please note that course dates are subject to change
- Course Duration : 20 weeks studio work & an optional photo shoot at the completion of the course
- The 20 week course starts with 10 weeks of Make-up Artist Essentials during the evenings from 6pm -9pm
- Then on completion of Make-up Artist Essentials, you commence 10 weeks of the Advanced Makeup component of the course
This course combines Makeup Artist Essentials, Advanced Makeup for Photography – Bridal, Fashion and Runway. For students who want a career in the makeup industry this is the complete course for you.
- Makeup Artist Essentials
- Advanced Makeup for Photography – Bridal, Fashion and Runway
Please see each individual course listing for the full description of topics covered.
$1,790.00 for both units.
Payment for tuition must be completed by week 8, by credit card only.
A $300 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required per unit to secure your place. Any additional fees paid prior to course , including kit fee will not be refunded if withdrawing from course 14 days prior to week 1 of course commencement. Please note, this is a 20 week course
Essentials Kit MUST be paid by week 1 of course,
ELITE HAIR AND MAKEUP ACADEMY want to make learning stress free and affordable , as a part of our service we give you 2 options to pay for the course
Pay the balance of the course week one along with the equipment kit
If you are enrolled into Make up Artist Certificate Course, an 8 week payment plan is available. Payments are debited each Monday for 8 weeks payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY, and there are no refunds once the Certificate course has commenced.
All paper work is issued after the deposit has been paid
*Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid
Makeup Kit 1: $495
Professional 20 piece brush set, tool belt, black mascara, mascara wands, lip wands, brush cleaner, mixing palette, 3 packs of eyelashes, lash glue and wipes
Makeup Kit 2 (Advanced makeup ) $290
Airbrush gun , compressor
Cost of optional photo shoot: From $290
Monday 5th February 2018: Every Monday 6pm-9pm for 20 weeks