The Elite Holiday Program – In Makeup & Long Hairstyling
The Elite Holiday Program
Essential – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion: Thursday 14th January – Monday 18th January, 5 days, 10am – 4pm
Long Hairstyling: Tuesday 19th January – Sunday 23rd January, 5 days, 10am-4pm
All course dates are subject to change and postpone to further dates due to restrictions with Covid-19.
This is an exclusive express 10-day course only available once a year.
This course combines the in-demand courses of Professional Hairstyling for Bridal & Editorial and Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion. For students who want a career in the makeup industry, this is the course for you!
Makeup Topics covered:
- Cleansing & Skin Preparation
- Health, Hygiene and client preparation
- Foundation Application
- Corrective concealer
- Colour wheel
- Powder application/contouring
- Eye shadow application Part 1
- Eye shadow application Part 2
- Fashion colours/contouring and lips/individual lashes
- Editorial looks for Runways & Photography
- Stage Glamour Makeup
- Pigment application/strip lash application
- Wing liner
- Glitter Make up
- Smokey Eyes
- Cream/Glossy Make up
- Contouring with creams
- Business notes
Find out more by viewing the Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion course page.
Hairstyling Topics covered:
- Product Knowledge
- Hair Prep/Time Management for Long Hairstyling
- Analysing the hair
- Basic Blow Waving
- Hollywood Blow Wave
- Short Hair Blow Wave
- *(students need to bring their own hairdryer to class 1-2)
- Beachy Waves
- Hair 1/2 up and 1/2 down
- Modern Ponytails
- Braiding, knotting and twisting techniques
- *(students need to bring their own Tongs and Straighteners to class 3-4)
- Braiding. twists and knotting incorporated into hairstyles
- How to make your own hair padding
- Messy Buns/Side Buns
- Smooth buns
- Vintage Waves
- Faux bob
- Fast and Quick Editorial Styles
- Back Stage 5 minute styles
- French Rolls
- How to add hair extensions
- Placement of Veils/ Flowers and hair jewelry
Find out more by viewing the Professional Hairstyling for Bridal & Editorial course page.
Inclusive Items & What You Need Bring:
Equipment and Products Supplied by Academy:
- Makeup for in-class use
- Paul Mitchell Hair Styling Products
- Pins & Clips
- Combs and Brushes
Equipment and Products to be Supplied by Student:
- Elite Makeup & Essential Kit: ($495). Valued at $1,146.00, this kit includes a professional 16 Piece Paintbox Brush Set, Tool Belt, Elite Clear Organiser Bag, Black Mascara, Mascara Wands, Lip Wands, 250ml Vegan Brush Cleaner, Mixing Palette, 4 Packs Of Bulk Lashes, Wipes, Kett sample set of 6 foundation, Blondes to Brunette Brow Pallette, Pallete New York, Paint Pot Black, Kohl Pencil, Lip Liner, Full Coverage Pallette and the Lip Trio Pallette. You can view the Makeup Artist Essentials Kit here.
- You are required to have Professional Hair Styling Kit ($170) which includes one Long Haired Mannequin made from 100% Human Hair and one clamp – view here.
- If you do wish to supply your own mannequin and clamp please note synthetic mannequins are not suitable for hairstyling.
- Curling Wand – we recommend they H2D Curling Wand which can be purchased here for the student discount of $170.
- Hairdryer – we recommend the Twin Turbo 3900 Ionic Hairdryer Black
which can be purchased here.
If students wanted to purchase additional items for personal use at a student discount such as Makeup Kits and Paul Mitchell, you can order items through the Elite Store.
Tuition fee: $2390 for the two units + Equipment Kits $665
A $600 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your place. Any additional fees paid, including kit fee will not be refunded if withdrawing from course 14 days prior to course commencement.
- The Makeup Artist Essentials Kit MUST be paid by week 1.
- The Professional Hair Styling Kit must be paid on the commencement of Professional Hairstyling for Bridal and Editorial
- Elite Makeup & Essential Kit : $495.00
- 16 Piece Paintbox Brush Set, Tool Belt, Elite Clear Organiser Bag, Black Mascara, Mascara Wands, Lip Wands, 250ml Vegan Brush Cleaner, Mixing Palette, 4 Packs Of Bulk Lashes, Wipes, Kett sample set of 6 foundation, Blondes to Brunette Brow Pallette, Pallete New York, Paint Pot Black, Kohl Pencil, Lip Liner, Full Coverage Pallette and the Lip Trio Pallette.
- You can view the Elite Makeup & Essential Kit and order in advance here.
- Professional Hairstyling Kit : $170.00
- Includes one Long Haired Mannequin made from 100% Human Hair and one clamp.
- You can view and purchase The Professional Hairstyling Kit in advance here.
Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 230 822.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we email you our banking details. Our banking details can only be obtained by CALLING our office landline phone on 1300 230 822
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Kit ($170 Professional Hair Styling Kit can be paid upon commencement of Professional Hairstyling for Bridal and Editorial)
OPTION 2 – Tuition fees can be paid off in two payments. Pay the first payment of tuition $820.50 + $495 kit on the first day of Essential makeup. The final balance $820.50 to be paid on the first day of hairstyling + $170 kit. Payment plans are by credit card or cash on the day. Once commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
Terms and Conditions:
- A NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $600 is required to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date within a 12-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all Fees from the original enrolment have been paid.
- All Course Fees must be paid by week 5. Funds not paid by week 5 will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and decide to withdraw from the course, full payment must be completed within 7 days of withdrawal.
- Paintbox Cosmetics Pty Ltd Trading as Elite Makeup and Hair Academy reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted 7 days before class starting any payments or deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, this course can be moved to another date within a 12-month period.
- Closed-toe shoes must always be worn during class time.
- No Certificate will be issued to students who have not completed at least 80% of the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Deferrals of courses enrolled rest on the Director’s discretion and deferral request to be submitted in writing.
- Individually, each class is worth a total of $200. This total is inclusive of training, administration costs and facilities.
- Four missed classes may be rescheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course only. If a student missed 4 or more classes, the will be required to re-enroll and complete the course, which will result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
- All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.