The Elite Hair & Makeup Course
The Elite Hair And Makeup Course is a combination of our Makeup Artist Essentials Course, Advanced Makeup Techniques Course and Long Hairstyling Course. Book this course and receive a $300 discount.
This course combines the following courses. Please call us on 1300 230 882 if you'd like to know more about our course options and our pricing!
- Makeup Artist Essentials - Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion
- Advanced Makeup for Editorial, Bridal and Media
- Long Hairstyling – Bridal, Editorial & Glamour
Please see each individual course listing above for the full description of topics covered.
Monday + Wednesday Weekday:
Essentials: Monday 22nd March + Wednesday 24th March - 11am-5pm for 3 weeks
Advanced: Monday 19th April + Wednesday 21st April - 11am-5pm for 3 weeks
( Public Holiday - no class on Monday 26th April)
Long Hairstyling: Monday 7th June + Wednesday 9th June - 11am-5pm for 3 weeks
( Public Holiday- no class on Monday 14th June)
Essentials: Sunday 18th April - 10am-4.30pm for 5 weeks Express
Long Hair styling: Sunday 29th May - 10am-4.30pm for 5 weeks Express
Advanced: Sunday 18th July - 10am-4.30pm for 5 weeks Express
All Course Dates are subject to change and postpone to further dates Due to restrictions with Covid-19.
*Please note that course dates are subject to change
30 weeks studio work & an optional photo shoot at the completion of the course
The 30 week course starts with 10 weeks of Hair Styling Essentials
You will then start 10 weeks of Make-up Artist Essentials
On completion of Make-up Artist Essentials, you commence 10 weeks of the Advanced Makeup component of the course
This course combines Professional Hairstyling for Bridal & Editorial, Makeup Artist Essentials - Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion and Advanced Makeup Techniques for Photography, Editorial, Bridal & Media for students who want a career in the makeup industry this is the complete course for you.
Inclusive Items & What You Need Bring:
Equipment and Products Supplied by Academy:
- Makeup for in-class use
- Paul Mitchell Hair Styling Products
- Pins & Clips
- Combs and Brushes
Equipment and Products to be Supplied by Student:
- Elite Makeup & Essential Kit: ($495). Valued at $1,146.00, this kit includes a professional 16 Piece Paintbox Brush Set, Tool Belt, Elite Clear Organiser Bag, Black Mascara, Mascara Wands, Lip Wands, 250ml Vegan Brush Cleaner, Mixing Palette, 4 Packs Of Bulk Lashes, Wipes, Kett sample set of 6 foundation, Blondes to Brunette Brow Palette, Pallete New York, Paint Pot Black, Kohl Pencil, Lip Liner, Full Coverage Palette and the Lip Trio Palette. You can view the Makeup Artist Essentials Kit here.
- You are required to have Professional Hair Styling Kit ($170) which includes one Long Haired Mannequin made from 100% Human Hair and one clamp - view here.
- If you do wish to supply your own mannequin and clamp please note synthetic mannequins are not suitable for hairstyling.
- Curling Wand – we recommend they H2D Curling Wand which can be purchased here for the student discount of $170.
- Hairdryer – we recommend the Twin Turbo 3900 Ionic Hairdryer Black
which can be purchased here.
If students wanted to purchase additional items for personal use at a student discount such as Makeup Kits and Paul Mitchell, you can order items through the Elite Store.
Tuition fee: $3,435.00 for all three units + Equipment Kits $665
An $800 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your place. Any additional fees paid, including kit fee will not be refunded if withdrawing from course 14 days prior to course commencement.
- The Makeup Artist Essentials Kit MUST be paid by week 1.
- The Professional Hair Styling Kit must be paid on the commencement of Professional Hairstyling for Bridal and Editorial
- Elite Makeup & Essential Kit: $495.00
- 16 Piece Paintbox Brush Set, Tool Belt, Elite Clear Organiser Bag, Black Mascara, Mascara Wands, Lip Wands, 250ml Vegan Brush Cleaner, Mixing Palette, 4 Packs Of Bulk Lashes, Wipes, Kett sample set of 6 foundation, Blondes to Brunette Brow Palette, Pallete New York, Paint Pot Black, Kohl Pencil, Lip Liner, Full Coverage Palette and the Lip Trio Palette.
- You can view the Elite Makeup & Essential Kit and order in advance here.
- Professional Hairstyling Kit : $170.00
- Includes one Long Haired Mannequin made from 100% Human Hair and one clamp.
- You can view and purchase The Professional Hairstyling Kit in advance here.
- Advanced makeup for Photography Kit: $320
- Airbrush gun, compressor
Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively, you can contact us on 1300 230 822. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we email you our banking details. Our banking details can only be obtained by CALLING our office landline phone on 1300 230 822
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 - Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Kit ($170 Professional Hair Styling Kit can be paid upon commencement of Professional Hairstyling for Bridal and Editorial)
OPTION 2 - Tuition fees can be paid off over a 12-week payment plan. Pay for first payment of tuition + $170 Kit on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 12. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY. Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
Terms and Conditions:
- A NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $800 is required (for each course you enroll in,) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date within a 12-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all Fees from the original enrolment have been paid.
- All Course Fees must be paid by week 5. Funds not paid by week 5 will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and decide to withdraw from the course, full payment must be completed within 7 days of withdrawal.
- Paintbox Cosmetics Pty Ltd Trading as Elite Makeup and Hair Academy reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted 7 days before class starting any payments or deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, this course can be moved to another date within a 12-month period.
- Closed-toe shoes must always be worn during class time.
- No Certificate will be issued to students who have not completed at least 80% of the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Deferrals of courses enrolled rest on the Director’s discretion and deferral request to be submitted in writing.
- Individually, each class is worth a total of $200. This total is inclusive of training, administration costs and facilities.i. Evening Classes 6 pm – 9 pm equates to one class. ii. Daytime Classes 10am – 4:30pm equates to two classes
- Four missed classes may be rescheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course only. If a student missed 4 or more classes, the will be required to re-enroll and complete the course, which will result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
- All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.