The Elite Hair & Makeup Course
The Elite Hair & Makeup Course is a combination of our Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion, Advanced Makeup for Editorial, Bridal and Media, Long Hairstyling – Bridal, Editorial & Glamour Courses. By booking this course, you save a huge $300 on course fees! (Discount already applied to Elite Hair & Makeup Course Fee.) It gives you all the knowledge and skills you need for a career in the industry. You can also choose our The Elite Makeup Course which is a combination of both Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion, and Advanced Makeup for Editorial courses. Students require no prior makeup knowledge or experience. Being involved in the makeup industry provides you with a wonderful career full of excitement, opportunity and diversity.
Upcoming Course Dates:
CLICK HERE to view the Course Calendar and upcoming dates
Please note: Course dates are subject to change and classes do not run on public holidays
Students spend the majority of the class time working on each other, this gives each student the experience of working on a variety of faces shapes, skin types and age groups. We provide:
- Fun and exciting environment
- Hands-on training
- Training delivered by educators currently working within the industry
- We provide all makeup for you to use during class time – you will only need to purchase the equipment kit which is yours to keep on the commencement of your first class.
- Make-up kits can be purchased during and after your course
This course is a combination of the following courses. Please see each individual course listing below for the full description of topics covered.
- Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion
- Advanced Makeup for Editorial, Bridal and Media
- Long Hairstyling – Bridal, Editorial & Glamour
Please call us on 1300 230 882 if you’d like to know more about our course options and our pricing!
- The 30 week course starts with 10 weeks of Hair Styling Essentials & an optional photo shoot at the completion of the course
- You will then start 10 weeks of Make-up Artist Essentials
- On completion of Make-up Artist Essentials, you commence 10 weeks of the Advanced Makeup component of the course
- This course combines Professional Hairstyling for Bridal & Editorial, Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion and Advanced Makeup Techniques for Photography, Editorial, Bridal & Media for students who want a career in the makeup industry this is the complete course for you.
Course Cost & Payment Options:
- Tuition Fee: $3435
- Equipment Kit $665
- Optional Bi-annual photoshoot: From $310. This includes a photographer, 2 professional models, 2x professional images and photo editing. Find out more here.
- Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 230 882. An $800 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your place.
- Any additional fees paid, including kit fee will not be refunded if withdrawing from course 14 days prior to course commencement.
- The Makeup Artist Essentials Kit MUST be paid by week 1.
- The Professional Hair Styling Kit must be paid on the commencement of Professional Hairstyling for Bridal and Editorial
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Kit ($170 Professional Hair Styling Kit can be paid upon commencement of Professional Hairstyling for Bridal and Editorial)
OPTION 2 – Tuition fees can be paid off over a 12-week payment plan. Pay for first payment of tuition + $170 Kit on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 12. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY. Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
- Elite Makeup & Essential Kit: $495.00
- 16 Piece Paintbox Brush Set, Tool Belt, Elite Clear Organiser Bag, Black Mascara, Mascara Wands, Lip Wands, 250ml Vegan Brush Cleaner, Mixing Palette, 4 Packs Of Bulk Lashes, Wipes, Kett sample set of 6 foundation, Blondes to Brunette Brow Palette, Pallete New York, Paint Pot Black, Kohl Pencil, Lip Liner, Full Coverage Palette and the Lip Trio Palette.
- You can view the Elite Makeup & Essential Kit and order in advance here.
- Professional Hairstyling Kit : $170.00
- Includes one Long Haired Mannequin made from 100% Human Hair and one clamp.
- If you do wish to supply your own mannequin and clamp please note synthetic mannequins are not suitable for hairstyling.
- You can view and purchase The Professional Hairstyling Kit in advance here.
- Advanced makeup for Photography Kit: $320
- Airbrush gun, compressor
Inclusive items & what you need to bring:
- Makeup for in-class use
- Paul Mitchell Hair Styling Products
- Pins & Clips
- Combs and Brushes
- Elite Makeup & Essential Kit: ($495). Valued at $1,146.00. You can view the Makeup Artist Essentials Kit here.
- You are required to have Professional Hair Styling Kit ($170) which includes one Long Haired Mannequin made from 100% Human Hair and one clamp – view here.
If you wish to supply your own mannequin and clamp please note: synthetic mannequins are not suitable for hairstyling.
- Curling Wand – we recommend they H2D Curling Wand which can be purchased here for the student discount of $170.
- Hairdryer – we recommend the Twin Turbo 3900 Ionic Hairdryer Black
which can be purchased here.
Terms & Conditions:
CLICK HERE to view the Course Terms & Conditions
18 April – Sundays, 26 April – Monday Evenings, 12 July, 17 July, 15 August, 1 September