Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion
2020 Course Dates
Saturday 31st October 2020: Every Saturday 10am-4:30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS –Booked Out see new dates below
Monday 16th November+ Tuesday 17th November 11am-5.00pm for 3 weeks
“NEW”Friday 20th November: Every Friday 10am-4.00pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS
“NEW” Sunday 15th November: Every Sunday 10am-4.30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS
All Course Dates are subject to change and postpone to further dates Due to restrictions with Covid-19.
Get an accreditation for Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion CLICK HERE
*Please note course dates are subject to change
Standard evening course: 10 week studio work -(6pm-9pm)
Express weekend course: 5 week Studio work – ( 10am-4.30pm)
Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion is a beginners makeup course where students are provided with the skills and knowledge required to enter the makeup industry. Students require no prior makeup knowledge or experience. Being involved in the makeup industry provides you with a wonderful career full of excitement, opportunity and diversity.
Students spend the majority of the class time working on each other, this gives each student the experience of working on a variety of faces shapes, skin types and age groups. We provide:
– Fun and exciting environment
– Hands-on training
– Training delivered by educators currently working within the industry
- We provide all makeup for you to use during class time – you will only need to purchase the equipment kit which is yours to keep on the commencement of your first class.
- Make-up kits can be purchased during and after your course
- Cleansing & Skin Preparation
- Health, Hygiene and client preparation
- Foundation Application
- Corrective concealer
- Colour wheel
- Powder application/contouring
- Eye shadow application Part 1
- Eye shadow application Part 2
- Fashion colours/contouring and lips/individual lashes
- Mature make up (model required if possible)
- Pre-teen look
- Pigment application/strip lash application
- Wing liner
- Glitter Make up
- Smokey Eyes
- Cream/Glossy Make up
- Contouring with creams
- Business notes
- Tuition fee: $1245 + Elite Makeup & Essential Kit $495
Elite Makeup & Essential Kit : $495.00
- 16 Piece Paintbox Brush Set, Tool Belt, Elite Clear Organiser Bag, Black Mascara, Mascara Wands, Lip Wands, 250ml Vegan Brush Cleaner, Mixing Palette, 4 Packs Of Bulk Lashes, Wipes, Kett sample set of 6 foundation, Blondes to Brunette Brow Pallette, Pallete New York, Paint Pot Black, Kohl Pencil, Lip Liner, Full Coverage Pallette and the Lip Trio Pallette.
- You can view the Elite Makeup & Essential Kit and order in advance here.
Optional cost of bi-annual photoshoot: From $310
This includes a photographer, 2 professional models, 2x professional images and photo editing. Find out more here.
*Once course commences no refund will be issued on monies paid
Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 230 882
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we email you our banking details. Our banking details can only be obtained by CALLING on 1300 230 882
If you want to enroll into 1 or 2 workshops only please call us on 1300 230 882 or email us at email@example.com – to enroll you in separately.
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Elite Makeup & Essential Kit
OPTION 2 – Tuition fees can be paid off over a 4 week payment plan. Pay for the first payment of tuition + $495 Kit on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 4. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY. Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
Terms and Conditions:
- A NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $400 is required (for each course you enroll in,) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date within a 12-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all Fees from the original enrolment have been paid.
- All Course Fees must be paid by week 5. Funds not paid by week 5 will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and decide to withdraw from the course, full payment must be completed within 7 days of withdrawal.
- Paintbox Cosmetics Pty Ltd Trading as Elite Makeup and Hair Academy reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted 7 days before class starting any payments or deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, this course can be moved to another date within a 12-month period.
- Closed-toe shoes must always be worn during class time.
- No Certificate will be issued to students who have not completed at least 80% of the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Deferrals of courses enrolled rest on the Director’s discretion and deferral request to be submitted in writing.
- Individually, each class is worth a total of $200. This total is inclusive of training, administration costs and facilities.
i. Evening Classes 6 pm – 9 pm equates to one class.
ii.Daytime Classes 10am – 4:30pm equates to two classes
10. Four missed classes may be rescheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course only. If a student missed 4 or more classes, the will be required to re-enroll and complete the course, which will result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
11. All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
*Images below of what you learn week to week
Products used in class: