Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion
2020 Course Dates
Monday 15th June 2020: Every Monday evening 6-9pm for 10 Weeks ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT AVAILABLE
Saturday 13th June 2020: Every Saturday 10am-4:30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS BOOKED OUT
Saturday 18th July 2020: Every Saturday 10am-4:30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS
Tuesday 11th August 2020: Every Tuesday evening 6pm-9pm for 10 weeks
Monday 10th August + Tuesday 11th August 2020: – Every Monday and Tuesday 10-4.00pm for 3 weeks EXPRESS
Sunday 4th October 2020: Every Sunday 10am-4:30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS
(No class Cup Weekend)
Get an accreditation for Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion CLICK HERE
*Please note course dates are subject to change
Standard course: 10 week studio work
Express Saturday course: 5 week Studio work
Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion is a beginners makeup course where students are provided with the skills and knowledge required to enter the makeup industry. Students require no prior makeup knowledge or experience. Being involved in the makeup industry provides you with a wonderful career full of excitement, opportunity and diversity.
Students spend the majority of the class time working on each other, this gives each student the experience of working on a variety of faces shapes, skin types and age groups. We provide:
– Fun and exciting environment
– Hands-on training
– Training delivered by educators currently working within the industry
- We provide all makeup for you to use during class time – you will only need to purchase the equipment kit which is yours to keep on the commencement of your first class.
- Make-up kits can be purchased during and after your course
- Cleansing & Skin Preparation
- Health, Hygiene and client preparation
- Foundation Application
- Corrective concealer
- Colour wheel
- Powder application/contouring
- Eye shadow application Part 1
- Eye shadow application Part 2
- Fashion colours/contouring and lips/individual lashes
- Mature make up (model required if possible)
- Pre-teen look
- Pigment application/strip lash application
- Wing liner
- Glitter Make up
- Smokey Eyes
- Cream/Glossy Make up
- Contouring with creams
- Business notes
- Tuition fee: $1245 + Makeup Artist Essentials Kit $495
Makeup Artist Essentials Kit: $495.00
Makeup Artist Essentials Kit MUST be paid by week 1. Professional 20 piece brush set, tool belt, black mascara, mascara wands, lip wands, brush cleaner, mixing palette, 3 packs of eyelashes and wipes. You can view the Makeup Artist Essentials Kit here.
Optional cost of bi-annual photoshoot: From $310
This includes a photographer, 2 professional models, 2x professional images and photo editing. Find out more here.
*Once course commences no refund will be issued on monies paid
Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively you can contact our landline on (03) 9614 0129.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we email you our banking details. Our banking details can only be obtained by CALLING our office landline phone on (03) 9614 0129.
If you want to enroll into 1 or 2 workshops only please call us on (03) 96140129 or email us at email@example.com – to enroll you in separately.
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Makeup Artist Essentials Kit
OPTION 2 – Tuition fees can be paid off over a 4 week payment plan. Pay for the first payment of tuition + $495 Kit on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 4. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY. Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
Terms and Conditions:
- A NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $400 is required (for each course you enroll in,) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date within a 12-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all Fees from the original enrolment have been paid.
- All Course Fees must be paid by week 5. Funds not paid by week 5 will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and decide to withdraw from the course, full payment must be completed within 7 days of withdrawal.
- Paintbox Cosmetics Pty Ltd Trading as Elite Makeup and Hair Academy reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted 7 days before class starting any payments or deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, this course can be moved to another date within a 12-month period.
- Closed-toe shoes must always be worn during class time.
- No Certificate will be issued to students who have not completed at least 80% of the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Deferrals of courses enrolled rest on the Director’s discretion and deferral request to be submitted in writing.
- Individually, each class is worth a total of $150. This total is inclusive of training, administration costs and facilities.
i. Evening Classes 6 pm – 9 pm equates to one class.
ii.Daytime Classes 10am – 4:30pm equates to two classes
10. Four missed classes may be rescheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course only. If a student missed 4 or more classes, the will be required to re-enroll and complete the course, which will result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
11. All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
*Images below of what you learn week to week
Products used in class: