Makeup Artist Essentials Course
Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion is a beginners makeup course where students are provided with the skills and knowledge required to enter the makeup industry. Students require no prior makeup knowledge or experience. Being involved in the makeup industry provides you with a wonderful career full of excitement, opportunity and diversity.
Upcoming Course Dates:
CLICK HERE to view the Course Calendar and upcoming dates
Please note: Course dates are subject to change and classes do not run on public holidays
Book ‘The Elite Hair And Makeup Course‘ and save a huge $300 on course fees! (Discount already applied to Elite Hair & Makeup Course Fee.) This course is a combination of our Makeup Artist Essentials Course, Advanced Makeup Techniques Course and the Long Hairstyling Course. Click here to find out more about this course.
Or Book The Elite Makeup Course and save a huge $200 on course fees! (Discount already applied to The Elite Makeup Course Fee.)
Students spend the majority of the class time working on each other, this gives each student the experience of working on a variety of faces shapes, skin types and age groups. We provide:
- Fun and exciting environment
- Hands-on training
- Training delivered by educators currently working within the industry
- Cleansing & Skin Preparation
- Health, Hygiene and client preparation
- Foundation Application
- Corrective concealer
- Colour wheel
- Powder application/contouring
- Eye shadow application Part 1
- Eye shadow application Part 2
- Fashion colours/contouring and lips/individual lashes
- Mature make up (model required if possible)
- Pre-teen look
- Pigment application/strip lash application
- Wing liner
- Glitter Make up
- Smokey Eyes
- Cream/Glossy Make up
- Contouring with creams
- Business notes
How long is the course & how much does it cost?
We offer a few options:
- 3 week - Express course (Mon & Wed)
- 5 week - Express course (Saturday)
- 10 week - Night course (Monday 6-9pm)
The course costs $1,245, we offer flexible payment plans, so you don't have to pay the entire fee upfront.
How does the payment plan work?
Make a payment each week, this way you'll pay off the fees by the completion of the course.
Is Makeup included?
Makeup is included in the Essentials Makeup Kit, full of quality, professional cosmetics, which is a requirement of the course.
This kit is $495, featuring everything you need to work as a professional makeup artist.
What can I do once I've graduated?
Graduates have worked for:
- Runways Shows
- Photography Studios
- Make-up Counters
- Running their own Freelance Business
Student Success Story: Jacob Stella
Jacob Stella completed the Makeup Artist Essentials course in 2013, since then has created an amazing name for himself. He started off doing freelance work, volunteering at photo shoots and runways shows. He worked at Benefit Cosmetics & MAC cosmetics and started up his own Youtube Channel & Instagram! He is the face of NYX Cosmetics, and has become the first male star of their TV commercials. He was successfully in the Top 6 for the NYX Face Awards Australia/New Zealand in 2017.
You have the opportunity to receive a Statement of Attainment from SHBBMUP002 Design and Apply Makeup, as well as a Make-up Artist Essentials Certificate. CLICK HERE for more information.
Course Cost & Payment Options:
- Tuition Fee: $1245
- Elite Makeup & Essentials Kit: $495. You can view the Elite Makeup & Essential Kit and order in advance here.
- Optional Bi-annual photoshoot: From $310. This includes a photographer, 2 professional models, 2x professional images and photo editing. Find out more here.
- Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 230 882
- Once course commences no refund will be issued on monies paid
If you want to enroll into 1 or 2 workshops only please call us on 1300 230 882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - to enroll you in separately.
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 - Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Elite Makeup & Essential Kit
OPTION 2 - Tuition fees can be paid off over a 4 week payment plan. Pay for the first payment of tuition + $495 Kit on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 4. Money is debited each Monday.
Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY. Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
Terms & Conditions:
CLICK HERE to view the Course Terms & Conditions
7 August (fully booked), 4 October – Mondays & Wednesdays, 10 October – Sundays, 13 November – Saturdays