Hair Styling Essentials
2017 Course Dates
Sunday 18th June 2017 10am-4pm – Every Sunday for 5 weeks EXPRESS Saturday 26th August 2017 – 10am-4pm – Every Saturday for 5 weeks EXPRESS
2018 Course Dates
****Jan 2018 Course Price Change – $1095.00
- Tuesday 6th February 2018 – 6pm-9pm – Every Tuesday evening for 10 weeks
- Wednesday 4th July 2018 – 6pm-9pm – Every Wednesday evening for 10 weeks
*Please note course dates are subject to change
The purpose of these workshops are to learn amazing hair styling techniques suitable for editorial work, special events, photo shoots, fashion runways / events and bridal styling.
You can study these workshops all together for a more comprehensive training or separately to simply polish up on a particular aspect.
Especially designed for makeup artists and hair stylists, these workshops are great for professionals wanting a career in freelance styling or purely to further their existing skills and knowledge.
It is an excellent compliment to any makeup course.
- Small class sizes
- Fun and exciting environment
- Weekly hands on opportunities to learn the teachings with personal training and guidance from an industry working professional
CLASSES 1-2 – BLOW WAVING
- Long hair blow waving techniques– Straight and Curly
- Hollywood Blow wave
- Short hair Blow wave
CLASSES 3-4- FUNDEMENTALS OF HAIR STYLING
- Hot rollers setting techniques
- Half up\Half down styles
- Red carpet looks
- Messy Buns/Side Buns
CLASSES 5-6 – BRAIDS, TWISTS & KNOTTING
Using these skills to incorporate into Bridal, Formal and Special Occasion
- Advanced Braiding techniques
- Incorporating braiding techniques with hair down styles and hair up styles
CLASSES 7-8 – BUNS for bridal, formal and special occasion
- Smooth buns
- Make your own hair padding
- 1950s Styles
CLASSES 9-10- VINTAGE AND PERIOD STYLES
- Tonging and Straightening
- Placement of Veils and Hair Extensions
- Vintage rolls
- French Rolls
All equipment will be supplied for the course during class hours.
If students wanted to purchase items for personal use, you can order items through the academy.
Cost: Hair Styling Essentials Course (All 5 days) for $995
or $150 each class (half a day) or $250 for a Full Day
A $300 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your place.
Any additional fees paid prior to course, will not be refunded if withdrawing from course 14 days prior to course commencement.
If you want to enroll into 1 or 2 workshops only please call us on
(03) 9078 2384 or email us at email@example.com – to enroll you in separately.
ELITE HAIR AND MAKEUP ACADEMY want to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one
Tuition fees can be paid off over a 4 week payment plan. Pay for first payment of tuition on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 4. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY *Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
Missed classes may not be rescheduled unless discussed with management prior to the class commences.
If a student misses their class, they will be required to re enroll, which may result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.