The Elite Makeup Course
The Elite Makeup Course is a combination of our Makeup Artist Essentials Course and Advanced Makeup Techniques Course. By booking this course, you save a huge $200 on course fees! (Discount already applied to Elite Makeup Course Fee.) Students require no prior makeup knowledge or experience. Being involved in the makeup industry provides you with a wonderful career full of excitement, opportunity and diversity.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Monday 9th May 2022 (6 weeks – Mondays & Wednesdays) 11am to 5pm
- Saturday 14 May 2022 (11 weeks – Saturdays) 10am to 4.30pm
- Saturday 25 June 2022 (11 weeks – Saturdays) 10am to 4.30pm
- Monday 8 August 2022 (6 weeks – Mondays & Wednesdays) 11am to 5pm
- Sunday 21 August 2022 (11 weeks – Sundays) 10am to 4.30pm
- Monday 3 October 2022 (6 weeks – Mondays & Wednesdays) 11am to 5pm
- Saturday 12 November 2022 (11 weeks – Saturdays) 10am to 4.30pm
You must complete the Makeup Artist Essentials Course prior to the Advanced Makeup Techniques Course.
Please note: Course dates are subject to change and classes do not run on public holidays
Students spend the majority of the class time working on each other, this gives each student the experience of working on a variety of faces shapes, skin types and age groups. We provide:
- Fun and exciting environment
- Hands-on training
- Training delivered by educators currently working within the industry
- We provide all makeup for you to use during class time – you will only need to purchase the equipment kit which is yours to keep on the commencement of your first class.
- Make-up kits can be purchased during and after your course
This course is a combination of the following courses. Please see each individual course listing below for the full description of topics covered.
- Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion
- Advanced Makeup for Editorial, Bridal and Media
Please call us on 1300 230 882 if you’d like to know more about our course options and our pricing!
- Course duration in hours: 66 Hours
- This course starts with of Make-up Artist Essentials, on completion of Make-up Artist Essentials, you commence the Advanced Makeup component of the course. There is an optional photoshoot at the completion of the course.
- This course combines Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion and Advanced Makeup Techniques for Photography, Editorial, Bridal & Media for students who want a career in the makeup industry this is the complete course for you.
Course Cost & Payment Options:
- Tuition fee: $2490 + $495 Makeup Artist Essentials Kit
- Elite Makeup & Essential Kit MUST be paid by week 1 – Valued at $1,146.00. You can view the Makeup Artist Essentials Kit here.
- Optional cost of the bi-annual photoshoot: From $310 This includes photographer, professional models, and photo editing.
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Kit ($170 Professional Hair Styling Kit can be paid upon commencement of Professional Hairstyling for Bridal and Editorial)
OPTION 2 – Tuition fees can be paid off over a 12-week payment plan. Pay for first payment of tuition + $170 Kit on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 12. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY. Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
Terms & Conditions:
CLICK HERE to view the Course Terms & Conditions
Monday 3rd October 2022 – Mondays, Monday 8th August 2022 – Mon/Wed, Monday 9th May – Mon/Wed, Saturday 12th November 2022 – Saturdays, Saturday 14th May 2022 – Saturday, Saturday 25th June 2022 – Saturday, Sunday 21st August 2022 – Sunday