Certificate III in Make-up
SHB30215 Certificate III in Make-up
Elite Make-up Academy in conjunction with Doyle’s Academy are offering a Certificate III in Make-up. This course is designed to give you the appropriate skills to enter the Make-up industry, where you can design and apply make-up for all different types of occasions and events across the beauty, fashion, screen, stage and entertainment industries. This particular Certificate III in Makeup is ideal as it adds an extra skill set of Hair Styling.
2 Days per week – In studio practical training
2 Days off Campus – Theory and workbook activities
Tuition Cost: $4800.00
20% deposit ($960) required when enrolling to secure your position
11 week payment plans available with Credit Card ONLY.
Additional Kit Costs: $495 Make-up Equipment Kit – Payable first class
– Make-up products to use during class hours
– Hairstyling mannequin and equipment all supplied for class hours
– Airbrushing Equipment to use during class hours
– Work books and activities
Students to Provide:
– Hair tongs/Straightening Iron
– Hair Dryer
– Addition models for off campus practical requirements
Tuesday 19th February + Thursday 21st February : 10am – 4pm – Every Tuesday and Thursday for 12 weeks
- Please call us for 2018 + 2019 after-hours and weekend Certificate 3 Training options.
Study Period 1 – Tuesday and Thursday 10am -4pm for 12 weeks – FACE to FACE
Study Period 2 -Monday and Wednesday for 12 weeks – NON CAMPUS
Units of Competency: You must complete 15 units (including 9 core and 6 elective)
STUDY PERIOD ONE:
SHBBMUP002 Design and apply Makeup
SHBBMUP003 Design and apply Makeup for Photography
SHBBMUP004 Design and apply remedial camouflage Makeup
SHBBMUP005 Apply Airbrush Makeup
SHBBMUP006 Design and apply creative makeup
SHBBBOS001 Apply cosmetic Tanning Products
SHBBFAS001 Provide lash and brow services
SHBHDES002 Braid hair
SHBHDES004 Create classic long hair up-styles
STUDY PERIOD TWO
SHBBRES001 Research and apply beauty industry information
SHBXCCS002 Provide salon services to clients
SHBXIND001 Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment
SHBXWHS001 Apply safe hygiene health and work practices
SHBBCCS001 Advise on beauty products and services
SHBHCCS001 Plan hair services for special events
– Make-up Consultant at make-up counters, department stores, pharmacies ect.
– Freelancing Hair and Make-up services – for bridal, formal, special occasion , photographic, runway, commercial, editorial ect.
– Spray Tanning services from home, mobile and in salons
– Lash and Brow services from home, mobile and in salons
– Cosmetic Representative for cosmetics companies
Methods of Assessments:
Competency standards are recorded as achieved
Course Cost: $4,800.00
A $960 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your place. Any additional fees paid, including kit fee will not be refunded if withdrawing from course 14 days prior to course commencement.
Make up kit MUST be paid by week 1
Additional Cost – Equipment Kit : $495.00
Professional 20 piece brush set, tool belt, black mascara, mascara wands, lip wands, brush cleaner, mixing palette, 3 packs of eyelashes, lash glue and wipes
*Images below of what you learn during class time.
Benefits of training with Elite Makeup Academy?
- Flexible hours
- Small class sizes
- 12 week payment plan with no additional fees
- All students commence at the same time
- No additional uniform costs
- We provide all make-up, hair, tanning and tinting products to use during class hours
- Preferential work experience opportunities on a regular basis
- Class delivered by Industry working trainers