Advanced Makeup Techniques Course
The course is suitable for makeup artists who are currently working in the makeup industry and/or students who have completed the Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion course and want to advance their skills to further their career. Students in this course will gain industry work experience and will have the opportunity to learn from industry makeup artists demonstrating the latest trends in makeup straight from Fashion Week and other editorial work.
Upcoming Course Dates:
CLICK HERE to view the Course Calendar and upcoming dates
Please note: Course dates are subject to change and classes do not run on public holidays
Book ‘The Elite Hair And Makeup Course‘ and save a huge $300 on course fees! (Discount already applied to Elite Hair & Makeup Course Fee.) This course is a combination of our Makeup Artist Essentials Course, Advanced Makeup Techniques Course and the Long Hairstyling Course. Click here to find out more about this course.
Or Book The Elite Makeup Course and save a huge $200 on course fees! (Discount already applied to The Elite Makeup Course Fee.)
Students spend the majority of the class time working on each other, this gives each student the experience of working on a variety of faces shapes, skin types and age groups. We provide:
- Fun and exciting environment
- Hands-on training
- Training delivered by educators currently working within the industry
- We provide all makeup for you to use during class time – you will only need to purchase the equipment kit which is yours to keep on the commencement of your first class.
- Make-up kits can be purchased during and after your course
- Starting airbrush techniques – strokes and foundation
- Airbrushing concealer, contour, highlighter, blusher and eyes.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Smokey eyes using different products to create textures and finishes
- 1950’s Wedding makeup
- Airbrush waterproof makeup
- Creating the perfect cut crease makeup look
- Editorial looks for runway & photography
- Stage Glam makeups
- Advanced colour workshop
- Instagram vs reality
- Multicultural wedding makeup
- Preparing for your clients wedding
- Tattoo coverage & creating tattoos
- Face charts
- Advanced contouring
- Black & white contouring
- Hair introduction
Course Cost & Payment Options:
- Tuition fee: $1245.00
- The Kit for this course carries over from Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion
- If you did not complete the Makeup Artist Essentials Course at Elite Makeup Academy, please view our Elite Makeup & Essential Kit.
- Optional Airbrush Kit = $320, including airbrush gun, compressor.
- Optional cost of the bi-annual photoshoot: From $310. This includes photographer, professional models, and photo editing. Find out more here: https://www.elitemakeupacademy.com.au/student-photo-shoots/
- Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively you can contact us 1300 230 882. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we email you our banking details. Our banking details can only be obtained by CALLING our office on 1300 230 882
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Makeup Artist Essentials Kit if not purchased prior
OPTION 2 – Tuition fees can be paid off over a 4 week payment plan. Pay for first payment of tuition + $170 Kit on week one.
The balance of the course is paid off by week 4. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY *Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
Terms & Conditions:
CLICK HERE to view the Course Terms & Conditions
9 August – Mondays & Wednesdays, 11 September – Saturdays, 25 October – Mondays & Wednesdays, 14 November – Sundays