Advanced Makeup For Photography
2018 Course Dates
Sunday 11th November 2018 – Every Sunday 10am – 4:30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS
*no class on Sunday 18th November
2019 Course Dates
Saturday 9th March 2019 – Every Saturday 10am-4:30pm for 5 weeks EXPRESS
Tuesday 23rd April 2019 – Every Tuesday night 6pm-9pm for 10 weeks
*Please note that course dates are subject to change
Three missed classes may be re scheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course. If a student misses 3 or more classes, they will be required to re enroll and complete the course, which may result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
The course is suitable for makeup artists who are currently working in the makeup industry and/or students who have completed the Makeup Artist Essentials course and want to advance their skills to further their career.
Students in this course will gain industry work experience and will have the opportunity to learn from industry makeup artists demonstrating the latest trends in makeup straight from Fashion Week and other editorial work.
- Advanced bridal make-up techniques
- Professional airbrushing for face, cheeks and eyes
- The use of Kett, MAC, Paintbox Cosmetics and Make-up Forever for different textures and finishes
- 1950’s period makeup
- Smoky eyes for bridal and fashion
- Makeup for black and white photography
- Burlesque and Stage Make-up
- Cut crease make-up
- Make-up for dark skins – models required
- Tattoo coverage
- Advanced semi- permanent lash application designed by Orlando Santiago
- Business planning and running your own freelance business
Course Cost: $1095.00
Your Airbrush Kit MUST be fully paid by week 1.
Pay in full the balance of the course week one along with the equipment kit
Tuition fees can be paid off over a 4 week payment plan. Pay for equipment kit & first payment of tuition on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 4. Money is debited each Monday,
– Optional Airbrush Kit = $290, including airbrush gun, compressor
This includes, photographer, professional models and photo editing
*Images below of what you learn week to week
Products used in Class