Advanced Makeup Techniques for Photography, Editorial, Bridal & Media
2020 Course Dates
Tuesday 1st December+ Monday 7th December 11am-5pm for 3 weeks
All Course Dates are subject to change and postpone to further dates Due to restrictions with Covid-19.
The course is suitable for makeup artists who are currently working in the makeup industry and/or students who have completed the Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion course and want to advance their skills to further their career.
Students in this course will gain industry work experience and will have the opportunity to learn from industry makeup artists demonstrating the latest trends in makeup straight from Fashion Week and other editorial work.
- Starting Airbrush techniques – Airbrush strokes and foundation application
- Airbrushing concealer, contour, highlight, blusher & eyes.
- How to clean your airbrush gun, troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Creating Block Smokey Eyes using different products to create different textures and finishes
- 1950’s Makeup
- Advanced Bridal Techniques including Waterproof Bridal Makeup
- Creating the Perfect Cut Crease Makeup Look
- Editorial looks for Runways & Photography
- Stage Glamour Makeup
- Advanced Colour Workshop
- Creating the lastest instagrammable looks with pops of colour
- Multicultural Wedding Makeup
- Preparing for your client’s wedding
- Tattoo Coverage and Creating Tattoos
- Face Charts
- Media/Screen Makeup for Men & Women
- Introduction to Hair
Tuition fee: $1245.00
– The Elite Makeup & Essential Kit for this course carries over from Makeup Artist Essentials – Bridal, Red Carpet & Fashion
. If you did not complete the Makeup Artist Essentials Course at Elite Makeup Academy, please view our Elite Makeup & Essential Kit here.
– Optional Airbrush Kit = $320, including airbrush gun, compressor.
This includes photographer, professional models, and photo editing
Deposit Payments can be made through our website or alternatively you can contact us 1300 230 882. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we email you our banking details. Our banking details can only be obtained by CALLING our office on 1300 230 882
Elite Hair and Makeup Academy wants to make learning stress free and affordable as part of our service to our students we give you 2 options to pay for all courses
OPTION 1 – Pay the balance of the course week one + $495 Makeup Artist Essentials Kit if not purchased prior
OPTION 2 – Tuition fees can be paid off over a 4 week payment plan. Pay for first payment of tuition + $170 Kit on week one. The balance of the course is paid off by week 4. Money is debited each Monday. Payment plans are by CREDIT CARD ONLY *Once course commences no refunds will be issued on monies paid.
All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
Terms and Conditions :
- A NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $400 is required (for each course you enroll in,) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date within a 12-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all Fees from the original enrolment have been paid.
- All Course Fees must be paid by week 5. Funds not paid by week 5 will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and decide to withdraw from the course, full payment must be completed within 7 days of withdrawal.
- Paintbox Cosmetics Pty Ltd Trading as Elite Makeup and Hair Academy reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted 7 days before class starting any payments or deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, this course can be moved to another date within a 12-month period.
- Closed-toe shoes must always be worn during class time.
- No Certificate will be issued to students who have not completed at least 80% of the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Deferrals of courses enrolled rest on the Director’s discretion and deferral request to be submitted in writing.
- Individually, each class is worth a total of $200. This total is inclusive of training, administration costs and facilities.
i. Evening Classes 6 pm – 9 pm equates to one class.
ii.Daytime Classes 10am – 4:30pm equates to two classes
10. Four missed classes may be rescheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course only. If a student missed 4 or more classes, the will be required to re-enroll and complete the course, which will result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
11. All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
*Images below of what you learn week to week
Products used in Class