Makeup Artist Essentials is our beginners makeup course.
- Practical, hands-on training
- A supportive & fun environment
- All the skills to start work as a Makeup Artist
We will teach you:
- How to prepare the client & skin
- Flawless Foundation, powder & concealer
- Colour theory & the colour wheel
- Eye shadow application - natural & dramatic
- Applying lashes, eyeliner & mascara (including wing-liner)
- Defining brows & lips
- Mature makeup
- Corporate style makeup
- Pre-teen style makeup
- Glitter makeup
- Smokey eyes
- Glossy/cream makeup
- Industry & job insight
Course Info & FAQs
How long is the course & how much does it cost?
We offer a few options:
- 3 week - Express course (Mon & Wed)
- 5 week - Express course (Saturday)
- 10 week - Night course (Monday 6-9pm)
The course costs $1,245, we offer flexible payment plans, so you don't have to pay the entire fee upfront.
How does the payment plan work?
Make a payment each week, this way you'll pay off the fees by the completion of the course.
Is Makeup included?
Makeup is included in the Essentials Makeup Kit, full of quality, professional cosmetics, which is a requirement of the course.
This kit is $495, featuring everything you need to work as a professional makeup artist.
What can I do once I've graduated?
Graduates have worked for:
- Runways Shows
- Photography Studios
- Make-up Counters
- Running their own Freelance Business
Student Success Story: Jacob Stella
Jacob Stella completed the Makeup Artist Essentials course in 2013, since then has created an amazing name for himself. He started off doing freelance work, volunteering at photo shoots and runways shows. He worked at Benefit Cosmetics & MAC cosmetics and started up his own Youtube Channel & Instagram! He is the face of NYX Cosmetics, and has become the first male star of their TV commercials. He was successfully in the Top 6 for the NYX Face Awards Australia/New Zealand in 2017.
How do I enrol?