COVID RESPONSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
– You must have completed quarantine as per government regulations
– You must wait an additional 2 weeks after quarantine, prior to commencing the course
– You must return a negative covid test prior to starting the course
– You must provide proof of return flights/dates
– If you completed hotel quarantine, you must provide a negative covid test and wait an additional 2 weeks prior to commencing the course.
- A NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required (for each course you enrol in,) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date within a 12-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all Fees from the original enrolment have been paid.
- All Course Fees must be paid by week 5. Funds not paid by week 5 will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and decide to withdraw from the course, full payment must be completed within 7 days of withdrawal.
- Paintbox Cosmetics Pty Ltd Trading as Elite Makeup and Hair Academy reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted 7 days before class starting any payments or deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, this course can be moved to another date within a 12-month period.
- Closed-toe shoes must always be worn during class time.
- No Certificate will be issued to students who have not completed at least 80% of the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Deferrals of courses enrolled rest on the Director’s discretion and deferral request to be submitted in writing. If approved you can only defer once.
- Individually, each class is worth a total of $200. This total is inclusive of training, administration costs and facilities. i. Evening Classes 6 pm – 9 pm equates to one class. ii.Daytime Classes 10am – 4:30pm equates to two classes.
- Four missed classes may be rescheduled in the consecutive intake, with arrangements made within the duration of the course only. If a student missed 4 or more classes, the will be required to re-enroll and complete the course, which will result in additional fees. All requests must be submitted in writing and approved by management.
- All Credit Cards will incur a surcharge of 1.55% per transaction.
Refer to Cert III Page for specific t&cs.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the Academy.